The skin has a natural elasticity that helps it bounce back to its original state after smiles and other facial expressions. Unfortunately, as a person ages, their skin loses elasticity. Once the skin starts losing elasticity, it sags, creating permanent issues in the form of wrinkles.
Because the skin ages faster than the rest of the body, these wrinkles create an appearance of premature aging. Now, thanks to advancements in the field of cosmetic treatments, you can make the signs of aging disappear.
Dermal fillers are a popular way to treat wrinkles, especially among those who aren’t interested in surgical methods. If you are fighting against fine lines and wrinkles and want to avoid surgery, you may be interested in Restylane.
Restylane is an injectable dermal filler that erases age lines without surgery by giving the skin natural volume. This product is injected in different parts of the face to remove a variety of facial wrinkles, including the nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and parentheses lines.
The effectiveness of the treatment is mainly attributed to the composition of the filler. Restylane is composed of hyaluronic acid, a substance that attracts and connects with water molecules in the skin tissues. This creates new volume in the skin.
The synthetic hyaluronic acid in Restylane closely resembles the natural version that is present in the body. Because of this, the filler is easily absorbed and is quite safe.
Benefits of Restylane
Restylane offers a number of benefits over other anti-wrinkle treatment options:
• The treatment procedure is non-surgical, and as a result, there is not a great deal of tissue damage. Because of this, patients will not need to deal with long periods of downtime and recovery afterwards. No time off from work will be necessary.
• Restylane treats wrinkles ranging from shallow to deep. It’s also quite precise – there are very few cosmetic treatments that boast the precision that is attainable with Restylane.
• The results of Restylane look very natural. There are no visible signs on the face indicating that a cosmetic correction has been performed.
• The total time taken for the procedure will be a half hour at most, if not shorter, so you can get rid of those pesky age lines effortlessly and painlessly.
• Results can be seen right after a single session of Restylane, so you won’t have to wait for them to take effect.
• The product is known to be safe and free from harmful chemicals, so you won’t have to worry about unexpected complications.
Your Restylane Consultation
If you’re interested in Restylane treatments, contact our office and schedule an informative Restylane consultation. During your consultation, you will be informed about the type of results to expect and the number of sessions that might be required. After your consultation, you will have a better understanding of the procedure and its results.
Dr. Andres Gantous, a skilled facial plastic surgery specialist, will be happy to help you achieve the wrinkle-free skin you’ve been hoping for, so get in touch today!