Dysport is a product given by injection to reduce the look of frown lines without changing the look of your whole face. It temporarily blocks the signal from the nerves to the muscles in the treated area resulting in a reduction of muscle contractions that cause frown lines. It does not however affect the muscles in the rest of the face, allowing you to freely show facial expressions, such as smiling.
This product lasts up to four full months, giving you the look that you love. It’s important to note that you should not be treated with Dysport more than once every 90 days.
Treat your frown lines in just 10 to 20 minutes
Treatment with prescription Dysport can temporarily reduce the look of moderate to severe frown lines and takes just 10 to 20 minutes. Treatment times vary from person to person.
Dysport has been shown to improve moderate to severe frown lines, even with repeated treatments. Lasting up to four months each time, clinical studies have demonstrated Dysport is equally effective in reducing frown lines with each use for up to four repeated treatments. Further studies have also demonstrated that Dysport is safe to use in up to 12 repeated treatments.
ASK YOUR DOCTOR if prescription Dysport is right for you.
Dysport may not be right for you if:
- you have had any surgical changes to your face
- you have weak muscles in treatment areas
- your face looks very different from one side to the other
- the injection site is inflamed
- you have droopy eyelids or sagging eyelid folds
- you have deep facial scars or thick oily skin
- your wrinkles cannot be smoothed by spreading them apart